克里希那穆提教育论坛's Archiver

Sue 发表于 2011-1-29 14:09

一场巨大的革命

There is only one way to tackle all these problems, and that is fundamentally, not superficially, symptomatically. If you approach them fundamentally, there must be tremendous revolution; father will stand against son, brother against brother. It will be a time of the sword, of warfare, not of peace, because there is so much corruption and decay. But you all want peace, you want tranquillity at any price, with all this cankerous poison in your hearts and minds. I tell you that when a man seeks truth he is against all these cruelties, barriers, exploitations; he does not offer you comfort; he does not bring you peace. On the contrary, he turns to the sword because he sees the many false institutions, the corrupt conditions that exist. That is why I say that if you are seeking truth you must stand alone - it may be against society, against civilization. But unfortunately very few people are truly seeking. I am not judging you. I am saying that your own actions should reveal to you that you are building up rather than destroying those walls of class distinction; that you are safeguarding rather than demolishing them, cherishing rather than tearing them down, because you are continually seeking self-glorification, security, comfort, in one form or another.

解决所有这些问题,只有一个办法,那将是彻底的,而不是表面上的、治标不治本的。如果你们从根本上解决它们,就必然会有一场巨大的革命;父与子、兄与弟之间会势不两立。将会有一段刀兵相见、战火纷飞而不是和平的时期,因为存在着太多的腐朽和衰败了。但是你们都想要和平,你们不惜一切代价想要安宁,任由所有这些导致溃烂的毒药在你们的头脑和心灵中肆虐。我告诉你们,当一个人在探索真理时,他会反对所有这些残忍、障碍和剥削;他不会向你提供舒适,他不会给你带来和平。相反,他会拿起刀剑,因为他看到存在着太多谬误的体制和腐败的状况。这就是为什么我说如果你在探索真理,你就必须完全独立——那也许会与社会和文明对立。但不幸的是,真正在探索的人太少了。我不是在评判你们。我说的是,你们自己的行为会揭示出你们是在建设而不是在摧毁那些阶级分别的围墙;你们是在保护它们而不是推翻它们,是在爱护它们而不是打破它们,因为你们在以这种或那种形式不停地追求自我美化、安全和舒适。

Question: Can one not attain liberation and truth, this changing, eternal movement of life, even though one belongs to a hundred societies? Can one not have inward freedom, leaving the links outwardly unbroken?

问:即使一个人属于上百个社团,他是不是也无法实现解放和真理,这种不停变化的永恒的生命运动?人若是保有与外界的所有联结,是否就无法拥有内在的自由?

Krishnamurti: Realization of truth has nothing to do with any society. Therefore you may belong or you may not. But if you are using societies, social or religious bodies, as a means to understand truth, you will have ashes in your mouth.

克:领悟真理与任何社团都毫无关系。因此你可以属于或者不属于某个社团。但是如果你利用社团,无论是社会还是宗教团体,作为领悟真理的手段,那么你口中就只有灰烬。

"Can one not have inward freedom, leaving the links outwardly unbroken?" Yes, but along that way lie deceit, self-deception, cunning and hypocrisy, unless one is supremely intelligent and constantly aware. You can say, "I perform all these ceremonies, I belong to various societies, because I don't want to break my connection with them. I follow gurus, which I know is absurd, but I want to have peace with my family, live harmoniously with my neighbour and not bring discord to an already confused world." But we have lived in such deceptions so long, our minds have become so cunning, so subtly hypocritical, that now we cannot discover or understand truth unless we break these ties: We have so dulled our minds and hearts that, unless we break the bonds that bind us and thereby create a conflict, we cannot find out if we are truly free or not. But a man of true understanding - and there are very few - will find out for himself. Then there will be no links that he desires either to retain or to break. Society will despise him, his friends will leave him, his relations will have nothing to do with him; all the negative elements will break themselves away from him, he will not have to break away from them. But that course means wise perception; it means fulfillment in action, not postponement. And man will postpone as long as mind and heart are caught up in fear.

“人若是保有与外界的所有联结,是否就无法拥有内在的自由?”那是可以的,但是那种做法中存在着欺骗、自欺、狡猾和虚伪,除非一个人极具智慧并始终觉察。你可以说:“我执行所有这些仪式,我属于各种社团,但是我不想打破与它们的联系。我追随古鲁,我知道这很荒谬,但是我想与我的家庭保持和睦,与我的邻居和睦相处,我不想为这个已经十分混乱的世界增添混乱。”但是我们生活在这样的欺骗中太久了,我们的头脑变得如此狡猾、如此虚伪,虚伪得难以觉察,以至于我们无法发现或者领悟真理,除非我们打破这些联结:我们将自己的头脑和心灵变得如此迟钝,除非我们打破束缚着我们的联结并因此制造出某种冲突,否则我们无法知道我们究竟是否自由。但是具有真正领悟的人——这样的人非常少——自己会去发现的。这时他想要保持或者打破的联结将不复存在。社会将唾弃他,他的朋友将离开他,他的社会关系将与他毫无关系;所有这些负面因素自己就会离他而去,他不需要去脱离这些因素。但是那个过程意味着智慧的觉察,意味着完满的行动,而不是拖延。而只要头脑和心灵困在恐惧中,人就会拖延。

页: [1]