克里希那穆提教育论坛's Archiver

Sue 发表于 2011-4-14 13:36

自我中心

Question: By continually looking and searching in oneself does not one
become egotistic?

KRISHNAMURTI: Certainly, you do become egotistic. That is what has happened. Why ask such a question? I have never been advocating that. On the contrary, all these processes of psychoanalysis, dissecting oneself, watching oneself in action, introspection, must necessarily bring about a narrowing down of mind and heart, which we call egotistic. I have been talking of exactly the opposite. I have said that in self-analysis there is destruction and I have explained the reason why. You analyze only when you have not understood, and to understand is not to analyze, to look back, but to meet everything afresh, anew—not to reopen a dead thing and examine that dead thing. From that you will not understand. But if you are fully awakened, alive, alert, and you meet an alive thing, then you will understand that. And inthat awakened interest all the hindrances of the past come into being, without your delving into the subconscious to bring it out. You cannot understand a dead thing, you can only understand a live thing.

So naturally, the more and more you think about your actions—the more and more you watch, introspect, and analyze—the narrower, the more irksome, tiresome, struggling becomes your life. That is what has happened. This is self-discipline, this search for certainty, assurance—all this has led to a deep, subtle egotism.

问:不停地在自己内心观察和寻找,人难道不会变得自我中心吗?

克:你当然会变得自我中心。这就是已经发生的事情。为什么会问这样一个问题?我从没有提倡过这点。相反,所有这些精神分析、在行动中剖析自己、观察自己和内省的过程,必然会导致头脑和内心变得狭隘,我们称之为自我中心。我说的是正好相反的事情。我说过,自我分析中存在着破坏,我也解释了为什么。只有当你没有理解的时候,你才会分析,而理解不是分析或者回顾,而是崭新地面对一切——不是重新打开一个死去的东西,然后检验它。那样的话,你不会理解。但是,如果你充分清醒、活跃和警觉,然后你遇到一件活生生的事情,你就会理解。在那清醒的兴趣中,过去所有的障碍都会运作起来,不需要你潜入下意识中去把它们挖出来。你无法理解一个死去的东西,你只能了解一个鲜活的东西。

所以很自然,关于你的行动,你思考得越多——你观察、内省和分析得越多——你的生命就会变得越狭隘、越厌烦、越疲倦、越挣扎。那就是已经发生的事情。这是自我修炼,这种对确定性和保证的追求——这一切都导致了一种深刻的、微妙的自我中心。

页: [1]