返回列表 发帖

这段胡译还是校对一下吧,真有点误人子弟

胡译:《般若之旅》p15

:“假设你照着我的话去观照受伤的情况例如逃避暴力等等你就在印证我的话就像以文字组成的交响乐团一个感情的交响乐团一切都在流动中只要实际去观照我的话和你的领悟就没有冲突但是你一旦强调要一目了然这个领悟就结束了。”

原文是:
If I am following exactly what you are saying - seeing that the image is hurt and then the escape, the violence - I am moving with you. It is like an orchestra, an orchestra of words, an orchestra of feeling, the whole thing is moving. As long as I am moving with you, there is no contradiction. Then you say `Once you see this as a whole, the thing is over - 'am I with you?

校对译文:
如果我确切理解了你说的话-看清受伤的是形象,以及随之而来的逃避,暴力-我就是和你一起在流动。就像一个交响乐团,一个由文字组成的交响乐团,由感觉组成的交响乐团,这个整体在流动。只要我和你在一起“流动”,就没有冲突。然后你说,“一旦你把这作为一个整体看清了,这件事情就结束了”(意思是所有的伤害,逃避,暴力,都终结了)-我和你是在一起么?
Being nobody, going nowhere.

克的原文里,没有“照着我的话去观照”“印证我的话”这样的意思,这么说很容易造成按照理论或者原则行事的错觉。“观照”也是胡擅用的佛教术语。尤其是最后一句,意思满拧,误导读者。

'moving with',暂译成“一起流动”,这个词本身说的是倾听中的交流,就像两个朋友一起在行走一样。

把原文的上下文也贴上:

D: So your word is like a pointer.
K: No, no.
S: So long as I am moving with you, there is a relationship.
K: The moment I break that relationship, then begins my question: How am I to do it? If I am following exactly what you are saying - seeing that the image is hurt and then the escape, the violence - I am moving with you. It is like an orchestra, an orchestra of words, an orchestra of feeling, the whole thing is moving. As long as I am moving with you, there is no contradiction. Then you say `Once you see this as a whole, the thing is over - 'am I with you?
S: It has not happened.
K: I will tell you why. Because you have not listened.
S: You mean to say that I have not listened for twenty years?

返回列表 回复 发帖