返回列表 发帖

帮助并服务他人

提问者:我想帮助别人,为别人服务,怎么做才最合适?

克:最好的方法就是认识并改变自己。想去帮助他人、为他人服务,这种愿望里其实隐藏着骄傲和自负。如果你心中有爱,就会想着去为对方服务。叫嚷着要帮助别人是虚荣心的表现。

如果你想帮助别人,必须了解自己,因为人和人没什么两样。从皮肤上看我们可能各不相同——黄色的、黑色的、棕色的或白色的——但我们同被渴望、恐惧、贪婪或野心所驱使;在内心深处都非常相似。不了解自己,你怎能知道他人的需求?不了解自己,你无法了解他人,为他人服务。没有自知之明,你是在无知中做事,就会制造苦恼。

让我们换个思路这样想。在贪婪和战争的驱使下,工业化在世界各地迅速蔓延。工业化可能的确创造了就业机会,让更多人吃饱了饭,但造成的后果是多么严重!那些掌握高科技的人变化何其大!他们变得更为富有,拥有更多的汽车和飞机,看到更多的新产品问世,观赏到更多的电影,居室处所也是更大更好;但整个人类发生了什么变化呢?人们变得越来越冷酷,越来越没有创意,越来越缺乏创造力。暴力必将蔓延,而政府就是暴力的组织者。

摘自:关系的真谛:做人交友处世(Relationships:To Oneself,To Others,To the World)
Being nobody, going nowhere.

问:只要一个人没有彻底实现对真理的领悟,那么无论他做出怎样的行动,除了缝缝补补,他还能做些什么?
Krishnamurti: You think that work and assistance can help those who are suffering. To me such an attempt to do social good for the welfare of man is patchwork. I am not saying that it is wrong; it is undoubtedly necessary, because society is in a state which demands that there be those who work to bring about social change, those who work to better social conditions. But there must also be workers of the other type, those who work to prevent the new structures of society from being based on false ideas.
克:你认为工作和救济能够帮助受苦的那些人。对我来说,为了人们的福利而从事社会公益事业的这种做法,就是缝缝补补。我不是说那是错的;毫无疑问那是需要的,因为社会所处的状况需要有人去努力实现社会变革,需要有人从事改善社会状况的工作。但是还必须有另一种类型的工作者,他们的工作是防止新的社会结构建立在错误的观念之上。
To put it differently, suppose that some of you are interested in education; you have listened to what I have been saying, and suppose you start a school or teach in a school. First of all, find out if you are interested merely in ameliorating conditions in education, or whether you are interested in sowing the seed of real understanding, in awakening people to a creative living; find out if you are interested merely in showing them a way out of troubles, in giving them consolation, panaceas, or if you are really eager to awaken them to an understanding of their own limitations, so that they can destroy the barriers which now hold them.
换个方式来说,假设你们中有一些人对教育感兴趣;你听了我说的话,假设你开办了一所学校或者在一所学校中任教。首先,弄清楚你是否只对改善教育状况感兴趣,还是你感兴趣的是播下真正领悟的种子,唤醒人们过一种创造性的生活;弄清楚你是否只关心指给他们一条走出烦恼的道路,给他们慰藉、万灵药,还是你真正迫切地想要唤醒他们了解自己的局限,这样他们就能摧毁现在囚禁着他们的藩篱。

内容极好很现实实用啊,sue请您多多辛苦啊!

是。

不过上边这段是从卓越网的书摘上拷贝来的。
Being nobody, going nowhere.

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

返回列表 回复 发帖