返回列表 发帖

【问与答】你是如何懂得你所说的这一切的?(冥思坊公众账号)

本帖最后由 云翔 于 2013-6-15 09:57 编辑

2013-05-20

Questioner: How did you learn all that you are talking about, and how can we come to know it?

问:你是如何懂得你所说的这一切的?我们要如何才能了解?

Krishnamurti: That is a good question, is it not? Now, if I may talk about myself a little, I have not read any books about these things, neither the Upanishads, the Bhagavad Gita, nor any psychological books; but as I told you, if you watch your own mind, it is all there. So when once you set out on the journey of self-knowledge, books are not important. It is like entering a strange land where you begin to find out new things and make astonishing discoveries; but, you see, that is all destroyed if you give importance to yourself. The moment you say, "I have discovered, I know, I am a great man because I have found out this and that", you are lost. If you have to take a long journey, you must carry very little; if you want to climb to  a great height, you must travel light.

克:这是一个好问题,不是吗?允许我稍微谈谈我自己。我没有读过任何有关这些事的书,不论是《薄伽梵歌》、《奥义书》或是心理学书籍;但是正如我告诉你的,如果你观察自己的心智,所有东西都在里面了。因此,一旦你开始自我了解的旅程,书本就不重要了。那就像进入一块陌生的土地,你开始发现崭新的事物,并且会有惊人的发现;不过你得知道,如果你开始强调自我的重要,一切就都被破坏了。一旦你说“我有了新的发现,我知道了,我是一个伟大的人,因为我发现了这个和那个”,你就迷失了。如果你要长途跋涉,你就必须携带很少的东西;如果你想登高,你就必须轻装上路。

So this question is really important, because discovery and understanding come through self-knowledge, through observing the ways of the mind. What you say of your neighbour, how you talk, how you walk, how you look at the skies, at the birds, how you treat people, how you cut a branch - all these things are important, because they act like mirrors that show you as you are and, if you are alert, you discover everything anew from moment to moment.
所以这个问题真的很重要,因为发现与领悟是从自我了解得来的,是从观察心智的活动得来的。你如何评价邻居、如何说话、如何走路、如何凝望天空、如何观察飞鸟、如何对待别人、如何修剪树枝,这一切都很重要,因为它们就像镜子一样反映出你的真相,如果你是机敏的,那么每时每刻你都会以全新的眼光去发现一切。  

Think on these things,Chapter 11

《人生中不可不想的事》,第11章
http://mp.weixin.qq.com/mp/appms ... e=3#wechat_redirect

返回列表 回复 发帖